Contiguous Piling Service in Sydney
How Is Contiguous Piling Performed?
When performing any of the methods for contiguous piling, there are a certain set of steps followed. These steps are for one pile, and they are repeated for the other as well.
Initially, the estimated centre of the pile is found using the wooden peg and the gap between the two piles is outlined.
A borehole is formed using an instrument named Auger. The auger helps in cutting the ground from beneath through drilling. Soil is supported by the casing which surrounds the borehole. If the casing cannot support the borehole and falls short, bentonite slurry can be used as an assistance.
When the hole is completely made we carry the steel cage to place it inside the borehole.
The formation of a pore pile is the next stage which is done by pouring concrete in the hole after the steel cage is placed.
Perks Of Contiguous Piling
- Contiguous Piling is immensely helpful in conditions that are prone to liquefaction.
- Contiguous Piling can be easily constructed in various loading and soiling conditions with no assistance from a guide wall.
- These can be constructed in no time.
- Contiguous piling work can bear much more load in comparison.
- There is not much time, cost and effort involved in contiguous piling, making it much more efficient.
- Our team is highly experienced in the works of contiguous piling which helps us to do the job even better.
- Contiguous Piling is most commonly used as a retaining wall all around the perimeter of a new structure or site. Contiguous piles are a series of closely aligned piles that help form a retaining wall.
When doing contiguous piling, Eastside Piling can recommend the best solutions of continuous piling specifically tailored to your project. Eastside Piling can install all types of hand augured contiguous piles that are great for basement car parks, swimming pools and retaining walls. Eastside Piling is one of the leading hand piling and piering specialists in Sydney.
When you need to dig a little bit deeper! This is done via excavation. Excavation is the process of shifting earth, rock and other materials or obstacles that need removal before construction can begin. Eastside Piling is qualified in making sure you get the best excavator on-site...
Give us a call to discuss your needs, we are happy to come to the site and perform test holes if required. Call us at on 0431 278 755